cursedsoul forum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

forum voor iedereen die van manga en anime houd X3

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Nightwell story

Ga naar beneden 
2 plaatsers
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Volgende
AuteurBericht
JeremiahTheJester

JeremiahTheJester

Aantal berichten : 1290
Registratiedatum : 26-05-14
Leeftijd : 27

Nightwell story - Pagina 19 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Nightwell story   Nightwell story - Pagina 19 Emptydo jun 19 2014, 10:22

Nightwell story - Pagina 19 4kb8tu
PaeDae

*sleeps*

Nightwell story - Pagina 19 16aw4mx
Griffyn

'Hey... ppsst.. are you still there?' griffyn asked when he stepped off the stairs and he looked in the dark corner where he knew the boy would still be. well,,, he thought that. 'I have some food sor you, I imagined you would be hungry.' he placed the food and the mug on the ground and sat down, smiling.
The young child came out of the shadow and smiled back at Griffyn. 'Thank you sir! I really appreciate it.' he began to eat. 'What happened to your cheek?' griffyn asked, looking confused. 'Something fell against me.' Yidae said with his mouth full. 'Wel you should be more careful then, I don't want you to get hurt alright.' Griffyn looked at the ceiling, wondering. 'Hey I have to get back though, otherwise maybe your dad will wake up and realise I'm gone.' he began to stood up but halfway he stopped. 'What's your name by the way?' 'My name is Yidae.' Griffyn was perplext, looking at the child with big eyes. 'Alright, that's a lovely name.' With that he went upstairs again and straight to his room.

Nightwell story - Pagina 19 2r3a1jm
Lyralinn

*sleeps*
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Evilian

Evilian

Aantal berichten : 8672
Registratiedatum : 26-11-13
Leeftijd : 31

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Nightwell story   Nightwell story - Pagina 19 Emptydo jun 19 2014, 10:34

Nightwell story - Pagina 19 N9djgjvn7v5950fb1rgbuh9k31_33k5vas

YiDae

*slaapt*

Nightwell story - Pagina 19 N9djgjvn7v5950fb1rgbuh9k31_eon

Eon

IK hoorde hoe Griffyn de trap naar benede ging. ''wat moet die jongen daar.'' ineens kreeg ik een briljant idee. Griffyn liep terug naar zijn slaapkamer. Ik stapte zachtjes met bed uit en maakte geen geluid. Ik volgde Griffyn terug in zijn bed. Ik stapte zachtjes naast hem. Rond mijn hand verscheen een klein vlammetje. Griffyn was weer in bed gaan liggen ''dit is mijn kant'' Ik schudde hem heen en weer. 'Griff Griff help help BRAND' gilde ik zo dat alleen griffyn het zou horen maar het kwam wel eng over

Nightwell story - Pagina 19 33k4vas

Lay

*dwaalt rond*
JeremiahTheJester

JeremiahTheJester

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Nightwell story   Nightwell story - Pagina 19 Emptydo jun 19 2014, 10:45

PaeDae

*sleeps*

Griffyn

'Griff Griff help help FIRE!' Eon yelled right beside him. He jumped upright and looked through the room with big, scared eyes. 'Where? When? How??' he said out but then he saw Eon standing next to his bed, laughing, with his hand on fire. 'EON WAT THE!?' Griffyn yelled and he sat back all the way until his back hit the wall. 'Eon I hpe you realise that your hand is of FIRE!' he said with big, scared eyes. 'Put it out! Put it out!!! Dont set the room on fire please I bed you I don't want to go through that again it was horrible!' he said, shaking like a leaf.

Lyralinn

She woke up when he heard Eon and Griffyn yell at each other. 'What the flip are those little ones doing?'she asked to herself. 'Oh no wait... don't want to know... I will see it at their faces in the mornign anyway. Bad griffyn though... poor Yidae.' With that she fell asleep again.
Evilian

Evilian

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Nightwell story   Nightwell story - Pagina 19 Emptydo jun 19 2014, 11:21

YiDae

*slaapt*

Eon

Ik begon hard te lachen met een hand op mijn buik en de andere wees ik naar Griffyn. de hand op mde buik stond in de fik maar mijn lichaam ging niet mee. Ik kon niet stoppen met lachen. 'Eon I hpe you realise that your hand is of FIRE!' zei hij schrokken. Hier verlies ik het en rolde over de grond. 'Ik ben het vuur' Zei ik door het gieren heen.

Lay

*dwaalt rond*
JeremiahTheJester

JeremiahTheJester

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Nightwell story   Nightwell story - Pagina 19 Emptydo jun 19 2014, 11:28

PaeDae

Opening his eyes, he was angry immediatly when he heard all the noises out of the boy's bedroom. 'What ARE they doing in there?' he asked and he walked towards the door to look.

Griffyn

'Please Eon,,, pleeaasee put the fire away. I dont care that you are fire just put it away... please,' Griffyn said as he sat into a sort of fatal position, his arms around his legs. Tears were in his eyes but he didn't let them fall. Also, the scar on his leg becan to sting a little, which made him even more afraid.

Lyralinn

*ronks verder*
Evilian

Evilian

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Nightwell story   Nightwell story - Pagina 19 Emptydo jun 19 2014, 11:31

YiDae

*slaapt*

Eon

de man kwam aangelopen en dat hoorde ik. onmiddelijk stopte ik met lachen en pinkte ene traantje weg. het vlammatje doofde. 'Griffyn gedraag je' Zei ik serieus maar nog steeds met een brede glimlach op mijn gezicht. Ik liep de kamer uit 'sorry manier ik heb er al voor gezicht dat Griffyn stopt met lawaai maken, Het zal niet meer gebeuren'Mijn gezicht was serieus en je zou het zo geloven wat ik zei.

Lay

*dwaalt rond*
JeremiahTheJester

JeremiahTheJester

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Nightwell story   Nightwell story - Pagina 19 Emptydo jun 19 2014, 11:45

PaeDae

He didn't say anything and just looked at Eon and the boy walked passed him. Then he looked at Griffyn, with an evil twist in his eyes. 'You boy... why did you make so much noise huh? Do you find that funny?' (Griffyn). 'Listen here you... I don't know who you are, or what you even did in the cellar.. but I am warning you. I know you have been talking to that boy down there, and if I even hear one word of it you are sure that your life is not going to be so fun for you.' His head was dangerously close to Griffyn's. (Griffyn.)

Griffyn

'Nn.. no sir.. I am sorry.' Griffyn said, bowing his head a little. 'But you see, I can't help it if someone comes into my room while I am sleeping and scares me to death.' he smiled honestly. (Paedae). He looked into the old grey eyes of the man and he had to look cross-eyes otherwise he wouldn't see him. 'Yes sir, understood sir.' Griffyn said, nodding a little. With that the man went away again.

Lyralinn

'What did you do in there?' Lyralinn asked as she woke up from Eon coming into the room again.
Evilian

Evilian

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Nightwell story   Nightwell story - Pagina 19 Emptydo jun 19 2014, 11:48

YiDae

*slaapt*

Eon

Met een big smile op mijn gezicht. 'nothing' Zei ik kroop terug in me bed. snel draaide ik me om zodat Lyralinn niet verder zou praten.

Lay

*dwaalt rond*
JeremiahTheJester

JeremiahTheJester

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Nightwell story   Nightwell story - Pagina 19 Emptydo jun 19 2014, 11:58

PaeDae

The next morning Paedae was the first to wake up. He went outside, like he did every morning to go for a walk in the forest. He wouldn't be back for about an hour, the sun would be standing a thumbsize above the horizon when he would come back.

Griffyn

Griffyn sighed, as he watched the birds in the trees, and the clouds that flew by. He was half hanging out of the od, half broken window and the wind was playing with his hair. He hadn't been able to sleep again since the prank, so he had waited for the sun to come up. Since he was afraid now to go out of the room because he knew that man would yell at himm again for no reason.
"He threatend you Griff, what are you goign to do about it? I dunno how should I know that? Because you always know a thing to do, that's why you are Griffyn Evan. Mmh that's true, but then the guys are simple guardians.. this is some old troll of a man who is hiding his child in the cellar, who knows what he can do. AAandd.. I am prety sure that child was somehwat lying when I asked him about.. ow shut it you are overthinking. Haha me overthinking, thats new I never ovethink, you overthink. I do not!" he sighed, and closed his eyes as the first sunbeam hit his face.

Lyralinn

'Goooddd morrning!!' she said, stretching herself and hopping out of bed like she had the best sleep ever. 'How are you this morning my knight?' asking Eon, who was still half asleep.
Evilian

Evilian

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Nightwell story   Nightwell story - Pagina 19 Emptydo jun 19 2014, 19:20

YiDae

[lees eerst LAY]
Ik stond op en liep naar het huisje toe. ''Rond deze tijd moest die man rond lopen''. dacht ik. Ik ging voor de deur van het huis naast de hek van de paarden staan.

Eon

Ik was nog maar half wakker door de zon die op mijn neus scheen. ineens hoorde ik een vrouw stem en schoot omhoog. Ik wilde me hand naast me neer zetten maar ik was in me slaap tegen de rand aan gaan liggen. Dus mijn hand leunde op niks. hierdoor flikkerde ik met vaard uit me bed. 'AAAH, Dit is wle ene pijnlijke manier van wakker worden' zei ik grommend en probeerde weer overeind te kruipen. Ik keek op en keek recht in de ogen van lyralinn. Meteen schoot ik recht op en leunde ik stoer tegen het raam. Snel gooide ik mijn haarin model 'Well goodmorning'

Lay

Eindelijk zag ik een huisje. ik liep er naar toe maar op dat moment liep de er een oude man weg. 'Aawh nu kan ik daar ook niet de weg vragen' Ik keek de man na tot hij uit beeld was. Even keek ik rond 'Wat een pracht paarden' Ik liep verder en zag een jongen zitten. Deze jongen keek naar het raam. 'hmm heey' Zei ik en aaide over mijn achterhoofd. De jongen had aszwart haar en geen kleur in zijn ogen. Gewoon volledig zwart. hier schrok ik wel even van toen hij me aan keek. 'weet jij toevallig de weg naar nightwell castel?' vroeg ik een beetje terug houdend.

De jongen knikte. 'We gaan er zelf ook heen' Ik keek hem aan. ''Eh....klik Wij.....'' Het duurde even tot het me doordrong dat er nog mensen in het huisje waren. 'zou ik dan mee kunnen reizen?' Vroeg ik voorzichtig. 'Moet je niet aan mij vragen. My lady bepaald dat' [lees verder bij Yidae]
JeremiahTheJester

JeremiahTheJester

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Nightwell story   Nightwell story - Pagina 19 Emptydo jun 19 2014, 19:55

PaeDae

"Those nasty little things, coming to my house and making noises like that, sticking their noses where it doesn't belong!" Paedae thought as he made his morning routine in the woods.

Griffyn

"Eeeh Lyralinn is awake! And .. Eon...." he managed to produce a reeally irritated face, as he sluggishly glided off the widow and with a curved back he walked to the door. "I really do hope that Yidae is back,,, maybe he can provent Eon from doing those stupid pranks ever again."

Lyralinn

She laughed and crossed her arms. 'Eon, Don't try to be cool now you just made a faceplant on the ground, you should be ashamed of yourself.' she said, smiling and with one eyebrow up.
Evilian

Evilian

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Nightwell story   Nightwell story - Pagina 19 Emptydo jun 19 2014, 21:19

YiDae

Ik en de nieuwe jongen stonden buiten te wachten tot de rest naar buiten zou komen

Eon

'Dat is mijn manier van wakkerworden...'.zei ik stoer en begon te lachen ' nee toch niet..'
Ik liep naar het tafeltje waar nog brood op lag en pakte een hap. 'We zullen snel vertrekken. Ik schrijf wel een briefje hoeveel paarden we lenen. dan kunnen we vertrekken' Zei ik en pakte alvast een briefje van de kast

Lay

*wacht*
JeremiahTheJester

JeremiahTheJester

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Nightwell story   Nightwell story - Pagina 19 Emptydo jun 19 2014, 21:24

PaeDae

*walks*

Griffyn

he nodded at Eon's request and gathered all his little things so he was ready, When Eon and Lyra had done the same, they went outside. "Should I go too that boy again to saw goodbye?" he thought, looking back. "mMmmh.. noo don't do that, that will only make things harder. besides,,, that man freaked me out."

Lyralinn

She breathed in the fresh air instead of the muffled wood smell of the house. 'Aaahh the nice air in the morning, how I have missed that. 'You could go outside anytime.' Griffyn said. 'No offence but I had to keep an eye on you two now didn't eye.' 'Uuhmm.. you were asleep.' Griffyn looked at her and stoock out his toung. 'Yeah well... ssht. Oh hay Yidae!' she walked up to him when she saw him. 'Where the hell have you been?'
Evilian

Evilian

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Nightwell story   Nightwell story - Pagina 19 Emptydo jun 19 2014, 21:41

YiDae

Ik keek Lyralinn geirriteerd aan toen ze vroeg waar ik geweest was. ''Gaat jouw niks aan'' wilde ik zeggen maar ik hield me mond 'Hij wild mee reizen' en ik wees naar de jongen die achter me stond.

Eon

Ik keek naar de paarden. 'Oh daar is Meakinu' Zei ik blij en sprong over het hek en pakte een groot zwart paard met een witte bless.

Lay

Ik kon niet echt goed volgen wa er nou gaande was. ineens kwamen er 2 jongens en een meisje naar buiten toe gelopen Ik keek de vrouw aan. Zo tezien was zei de leider
klik ik lachte lief. 'hehe Als het mogelijk is zou i kdan mee kunnen reizen tot aan Nightwell castel' Ik keek om naar mijn karretje met muziek insturmenten.
JeremiahTheJester

JeremiahTheJester

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Nightwell story   Nightwell story - Pagina 19 Emptydo jun 19 2014, 21:51

Griffyn

Griffyn went to stand next to Lyralinn, looking at Yidae without paying attention to the conversation. When Yidae noticed he was looking the young boy quickly looked away to where Eon was. "Ow he horses!" He thought and half ran, half walked towards Eon. 'Helloow.' he said to the first horse who came to greet him. It was a hazel brown horse with a white noze and white feet. 'Can we hire any horse we want?' he asked to Eon, because he really liked that one.

Lyralinn

'travel with us? Why?' Lyralinn asked, looking at Lay from top to toe. 'Well you can... but you have to promise one thing then.' she walked up closer to him. 'Dont ask stupid questions.' with that she smiled, and padded his on the shoulder. 'I'm sure you can do that, welcome by my little club of idiots.'
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Nightwell story   Nightwell story - Pagina 19 Empty

Nightwell story
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 19 van 21Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Volgende
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» [story] the end of the world
» Love story