cursedsoul forum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

forum voor iedereen die van manga en anime houd X3

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Nightwell story

Ga naar beneden 
2 plaatsers
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Volgende
AuteurBericht
Evilian

Evilian

Aantal berichten : 8672
Registratiedatum : 26-11-13
Leeftijd : 31

Nightwell story - Pagina 18 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Nightwell story   Nightwell story - Pagina 18 Emptyma jun 16 2014, 20:11

young Yidae

De jongen keek zo lief uit zijn ogen dat ik iets dichter bij kwam zitten zodat er een lichtstraal op het gezicht van de jongen viel. ik zag hoe helder zijn blauw ogen waren. 'Hij noemt me altijd zo' Zei ik verlegen.. toen de jongen vroeg of de man boven mijn vader was, knikte ik. 'yes he is maar, hij mag niet weten dat ik me hier verstop' Verzon ik er snel achter aan. Ik vond het echt niet leuk dat ik moest liegen tegen deze jongen. Maar ik vond het ook niet leuk om me papa straks weer boos te zien.

Nightwell story - Pagina 18 4kb8tu

paedae

'Kan je het vinden' Riep de man naar Griffyn toe.

Nightwell story - Pagina 18 N9djgjvn7v5950fb1rgbuh9k31_33k5vas

YiDae

*rust uit*

Nightwell story - Pagina 18 N9djgjvn7v5950fb1rgbuh9k31_eon

Eon

*zit op de bank beetje naar zijn beker rum te kijke met en knorrende buik*
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
JeremiahTheJester

JeremiahTheJester

Aantal berichten : 1290
Registratiedatum : 26-05-14
Leeftijd : 27

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Nightwell story   Nightwell story - Pagina 18 Emptyma jun 16 2014, 20:43

PaeDae

"That boy is gone for faw to long now! How hard can it be to grab some simple food. If my damned back hadn't gotten in my way this whole situation would have turned out different!" the man thought as he was afraid the brown haired boy had found his devil child.

Nightwell story - Pagina 18 16aw4mx
Griffyn

'Can you find it?!' Griffyn jumped when he heard the voice of the man calling for him. The boy held himself closer as he heard the voice, which made Griffyn to worry over him. 'Uuhm, yeah... It's quite dark in here so it's hard to find anything!' he yelled back. Then he looked at the little boy again. 'I have to go, otherwise someone else will come down here and I have the feeling you wouldn't like that now do you..?' he asked sweet. The boy shook his head. 'Will you be here tonight as well? Than I will come and see you again if you want.'

Nightwell story - Pagina 18 2r3a1jm
Lyralinn

*helps the man*
Evilian

Evilian

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Nightwell story   Nightwell story - Pagina 18 Emptyma jun 16 2014, 20:52

Nightwell story - Pagina 18 345d8gg

young Yidae

het enige wat ik kon doe nwas knikken. de stem van mijn papa klonk echt heel boos. Ik kroop weer verder naar de rand toe zodat ik weer volledig onder de trap zat ''later word ik net zoals hij'' dacht ik

paedae

YiDae

*rust uit*

Eon

*zit op de bank beetje naar zijn beker rum te kijke met en knorrende buik*
JeremiahTheJester

JeremiahTheJester

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Nightwell story   Nightwell story - Pagina 18 Emptyma jun 16 2014, 21:06

PaeDae

(Griffyn.) 'What took you so long boy? It's not like that cellar is miles big now is it?' (Griffyn)

Griffyn

He gave one last goodbye to the strange boy and quickly grab some food before running back upstairs. (PaeDae) 'I am sorry sir, it was all new to me you see, I couldn't find my way.' he sat the food down on the table and sat down. 'But I have the food, and that was the main thing.' he smiled at the man.

Lyralinn

'I'm sorry sir ... Can I ask... is it okay to eat something and that you stay here in this chair?' Lyralinn asked bluntly, because she herself was very hungry.
Evilian

Evilian

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Nightwell story   Nightwell story - Pagina 18 Emptyma jun 16 2014, 21:09

young Yidae

Ik rolde me zelf op echt probeerde de slapen. maar de pijn in mijn borst werd erger en mijn ademhaling werd dieper.

paedae

de man klikte. 'Natuurlijk lieve meid. Ik heb al gegeten' Zei ik met een beleefde glimlach. Ik keek toe hoe de drie aten. En de tijd verstreek. 'Jongens er zijn 2 slaapkamers eentje aan de linkerkant met 2 bedden en enetje aan de rechterkant met 1 bed'

YiDae

*rust uit*

Eon

Ik kon ht niet geloven hoe lekker het eten er uit zag. 'ETEN' gilde ik bijna verlieft en stopte me mond vol
JeremiahTheJester

JeremiahTheJester

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Nightwell story   Nightwell story - Pagina 18 Emptyma jun 16 2014, 21:25

PaeDae

He looked how the three youngsters were eating and thought about the time the brown haired was in the cellar. "That boy was in there for far too long, he must have noticed something." he thought, squinting his old eyes at Griffyn.

Griffyn

'Bedrooms?' Griffyn asked, his mouth full of food. 'We get actual bedrooms?' he sounded amased. (Lyralinn).

Lyralinn

'Have you never slept in one Griff?' Lyra asked, looking suprised at the boy in front of her. 'You sound so happy that I think you really haven't.' Griffyn smiled sheepischly at her at he took a bite of his food again.
Evilian

Evilian

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Nightwell story   Nightwell story - Pagina 18 Emptydi jun 17 2014, 20:44

young Yidae

Ik draaide me om en gooide de deker verder over mijn lichaam een

YiDae

*rust uit*

Eon

ik rechte me zelf uit en liep meteen door naar de 2persoons kamer. En er vanuitgaant dat Griffyn zou volgen.
JeremiahTheJester

JeremiahTheJester

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Nightwell story   Nightwell story - Pagina 18 Emptywo jun 18 2014, 20:00

PaeDae

(Griffyn). Paedae nodded. 'Alright then, goodnight and don't be too long in bed tomorrow.' he warned, holding up a finger. (Lyralinn.)

Griffyn

He and Lyralinn both stood up at the same time, stretching there somewhat sore limbs. 'I'm off to bed then.' griffyn said, looking at Lyralinn and Paedae. (Paedae). Lyralinn ran into the room with the two bedrooms. "Alright then.... looks like I have a bedroom of my own, that's also a change." he didn't talk much to himself this time though, since he was worried about where Yidae could be. "Why isn't he back yet? Should I go out and search for him?" but then a enormous yawn surprised him, and he gave up a bit, laying down on his bed and not long after, he was asleep.

Lyralinn

'Awwh come on... not sleeping out?' she said half laughing and she walked towards the room where Eon already was. 'hellow little one.' she said as she fell onto her bed, happy that she could lay down. Looking at him she snorted. 'What are you looking at? Do I have something on from you?'
Evilian

Evilian

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Nightwell story   Nightwell story - Pagina 18 Emptywo jun 18 2014, 20:16

young Yidae

*poging tot slapen

YiDae

Het werd al weer langzaam ochtend. ik hoorde de vogeltjes fluiten en kroop uit de grot. en ging bij een boom net buiten het zicht van het huisje zitten.

Eon

Ik ging recht op zitten toen Lyralinn binnen kwam. ik keek met grote ogen van lyralinn naar de deur en terug. 'What are you looking at? Do I have something on from you?' Mijn mond viel nog verder open 'hmm nee hoor' ik plofte terug in het bed die een krakend lawaai maakte ik dooide de deken over mijn hoofd. ''waarom slaapt hij naast me inplaats van gryffin.... must be a joke''
'
Nightwell story - Pagina 18 33k4vas

Lay

Ik dwaalde wat rond door de bossen. ik zag hoe de zon opkwam. Ik trok mijn karretje met muziek insturmenten.
JeremiahTheJester

JeremiahTheJester

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Nightwell story   Nightwell story - Pagina 18 Emptywo jun 18 2014, 20:28

PaeDae

He let out a heavy sigh when the three where finally asleep. He simply stood up from the chair, like his back had never hurt in the first place and he went straight to the cellar, where he knew that little devil still was.
'Oi you little Banshee... I hope you and that little snot of a child had any sort of conversation, or else you know what is going to happen.' he treathened the boy, who woke up with a jump from him little nap.

Griffyn

*tries to sleep* "Come on Griff, just go to sleep, just like you have done for the last 18 years of your life. Ha, simply said Griff like you could sleep now that Yi is missing. Shut up, Yidae is a ground up man and he certainly doesnt need someone to worry over him. certainly not me." his thought went quiet by that thought and he sighed, rolling onto his back and staring at the old wooden ceiling.
Then finally his eyes went shut and he slipped into a veerryy light sleep.

Lyralinn

She was snorking like a baby pig! Her pillow was half wet and she was strangled in bedsheets. It kinda looked like a young man who had just gotten to live on his own.
Evilian

Evilian

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Nightwell story   Nightwell story - Pagina 18 Emptywo jun 18 2014, 20:50

young Yidae

Ik schrok wakker toen me papa de trap af kwam. ik dacht dat hij me kwam vertellen dat ik weer naar boven mocht. Maar aan zijn blik te zien was dat dus niet het geval.
ik durfde niet te liegen tegen me papa us ik probeerde de vraag te nergeren.

YiDae

*Slaapt tegen een boom in de opkomende zon*

Eon

*slaapt*

Lay

*dwaalt rond*
JeremiahTheJester

JeremiahTheJester

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Nightwell story   Nightwell story - Pagina 18 Emptywo jun 18 2014, 21:09

PaeDae

'Oh god, don't tell me you have talked to that bastard.' he said, his voice becoming angrier by every words he said. when the boy didn't say anything back the second time Paedae became mad, and he kicked something over that fell in pieces on the ground. 'How DARE you! You know you are NOT allowed to so those sort of things! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THAT!' he slapped the child on the cheek so hard that a little line of blood appeard. 'I hope you have learned your lesson this time devil...' with that he left the child alone again, and went back upstairs.

Griffyn

Griffyn woke up from a terrible, terrible nightmare. He was surprised that he didn't wake up screaming though... He had seen Yidae dead on the ground, and the whole of Nightwell Castle was on fire! People were burning alive everywhere, and the worst part was that Griffyn was like a ghost. he hadn't been able to grasp anything, and nobody had even heard him.
He looked out of the little window and saw that the sun was half coming up. Not bright enough to be called morning though, but sleeping was out of the question right now anyway. So he stood up, straightened his limbs and thought. "Yidae isn't back... damn him. Lyralinn and Eon would probably still be sleeping though... would that man be sleeping too? does he even sleep? he freaked me out though, I dont think he is a nice person at all, not when he hides a child in the cellar... wait... that child! It's probably hungry by now." he went out of his bedroom and saw the man sleeping in the same chair he had left him in. "Alright, now to get some left over food without that creep to wake up.

Lyralinn

*sleeps*
Evilian

Evilian

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Nightwell story   Nightwell story - Pagina 18 Emptywo jun 18 2014, 21:27

young Yidae

Papa sloeg me op me wang. Zijn ring maakte een sneetje in mijn wang Ik kan huilen maar ik iets me groot. Me papa ging terug naar boven toe. Ik rolde mezelf op. Me buikje knorde alles bij elkaar en mijn mond was droog. Mijn hele lichaam trilde als een gek.

YiDae

Ik schrok wakker en reikte naar mijn wang. Het brande lichtjes. ''eh?'' dacht ik. 'Der is iets in mijn verlede vananderd' het was niet zo groot dus ik maakte me er niet echt zorge om. en sloot me ogen weer.

Eon

Ik werk wakker en hoorde iemand door de gangen lopen. Zo te horen was het griffn. Ik bleef stil in mijn bed liggen en wachte tot hij weer terug naar zin bed zou gaan

Lay

*dwaalt rond*
JeremiahTheJester

JeremiahTheJester

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Nightwell story   Nightwell story - Pagina 18 Emptywo jun 18 2014, 21:36

PaeDae

*sleeps*

Griffyn

"Careful Griff... carefull griff... Grif carefull! Griff be CAREFUL!! GRIFFYN!!.. Ow shut up! I have done this lots of times!" he could slap himself. carefully, he took some left over bread and something to drink from the table, and with the food in his amrs, he went to the cellar door.

Lyralinn

*sleeps*
Evilian

Evilian

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Nightwell story   Nightwell story - Pagina 18 Emptywo jun 18 2014, 22:39

young Yidae

Papa sloeg me op me wang. Zijn ring maakte een sneetje in mijn wang Ik kan huilen maar ik iets me groot. Me papa ging terug naar boven toe. Ik rolde mezelf op. Me buikje knorde alles bij elkaar en mijn mond was droog. Mijn hele lichaam trilde als een gek.

YiDae

Ik hoorde boven gerommel en dacht dat me papa weer bezg was. Ik kroop snel inmekaar en stootte perongelijk een flesje om. deze rolde richting de nadere kant en maakte veel geluid. Op handen en voeten kroop ik als een gek achter het flesje aan hem om tegen te houden. De snee op mijn borst brandde.

Eon

*wacht tot Griffyn terug zijn slaap kamer in gaat

Lay

*dwaalt rond*
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Nightwell story   Nightwell story - Pagina 18 Empty

Nightwell story
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 18 van 21Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Volgende
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» [story] the end of the world
» Love story
» Love story
» [Sub-story] The Academy part 1
» [Sub-story] The Academy part 2

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
cursedsoul forum :: verhalen :: 1x1 / Groep-
Ga naar: