cursedsoul forum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

forum voor iedereen die van manga en anime houd X3

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Nightwell story

Ga naar beneden 
2 plaatsers
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Volgende
AuteurBericht
Evilian

Evilian

Aantal berichten : 8672
Registratiedatum : 26-11-13
Leeftijd : 31

Nightwell story - Pagina 16 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Nightwell story   Nightwell story - Pagina 16 Emptyvr jun 13 2014, 15:01

Nightwell story - Pagina 16 N9djgjvn7v5950fb1rgbuh9k31_33k5vas

YiDae

'Vraag dat maar lyralinn' ik kroop omhoog en bood voor de tweede keer mijn rug aan. 'Klim er op' Ik zat op mijn hurken voor hem. Hij hoefde alleen zijn arme te strekken zodat ik hem op mijn rug kon tille. ''wat heeft ze voor idee.. wat wil ze bij die bron doen en berijken''

Nightwell story - Pagina 16 N9djgjvn7v5950fb1rgbuh9k31_eon

Eon

Ik wilde toen ik dicht bij die twee stond weer mijn voet uitsteken of ze in het water duwen maar dan zou lyralinn het zien. Dat zou niet geod zijn. ik had geen zinom uit de groep gezet te worden
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
JeremiahTheJester

JeremiahTheJester

Aantal berichten : 1290
Registratiedatum : 26-05-14
Leeftijd : 27

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Nightwell story   Nightwell story - Pagina 16 Emptyvr jun 13 2014, 17:42

Nightwell story - Pagina 16 16aw4mx
Griffyn

He took the opportunity and threw his arms around Yidae's neck. He groaned when Yidae lifted him up. Lyralinn helped Yidae to take Griffyn legs in his arms. 'Are you okey?' she asked and griffyn quickly nodded so that she would go away and he could let go of his breath that he held in because of the pain waves that came from his leg, that was now bungling in the air. He turned his head to Yidae and was very close by the man's ear. 'So... how far is it?' he asked softly so only Yi could hear it. But Yidae ignored him and he just walked after Lyralinn. Griffyn looked at him, but gave up and with a shuddering sigh he lay hij head on the man's shoulder, hoping the trip wouldn't be too long.

Nightwell story - Pagina 16 2r3a1jm
Lyralinn

She just began to walk, knowing that the 2 idiots would follow her. It really didn't take long to get to the well though, maybe a little hour? somehting like that. The well was beautiful! It was a big circle and the waterstand was low, maybe 10 cm or so. And just like she had said, the well did shine a bright blue light. little lights were flowing around which looked like fairies. The ground and rand was covered with gems in all kind of colours. It was breath taking to see. They stood and watch for a few seconds. Then Lyralinn came in action again, half runnning to the edge of the well. 'Yidae...' he said and turned to him. 'I want you to lay Griffyn in the well. Can you check if he is sleeping? His mind has to be in peace if this wants to work.
Evilian

Evilian

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Nightwell story   Nightwell story - Pagina 16 Emptyvr jun 13 2014, 18:48

YiDae

toen Griffyn op mijn rug zat en we onderweg waren fluisterde hij  'So... how far is it?' in mijn hoor. Een kleine rilling ging over mijn rug. 'ahjushh' was de enige kleine bijna onhoorbare reactie ''im going to drop him when he does that again'' eindelijk kwamen we bij de bron aan.  ''mooi zoals altijd''  'I want you to lay Griffyn in the well. Can you check if he is sleeping? His mind has to be in peace if this wants to work.' Zei lyralinn. Ik keek naar het water... ''well that pure water I can't because im not a human...'' even twijfelde. Ik hoorde Griffyn ligt kreune toen ik hem wat hoger op mijn rug tilde ''Gewoon even op je lip bijten Yi het kan nooit zo erg zijn'' Ik lied hem voorzichtig van mijn rug op de grond zakken zodat hij niet neer zou vallen. Ik draaide me op en tilde hem zo op als je normaal met een baby doet. ''poor  child'' dacht ik toen ik naar hem keek. De zachte huid van griffyn blinkte lichtjes op bij de diamante rand.

Ik zakte door mijn knieen bij de rand van de bron. En lied Griffyn in het water zakken. Het water rond mijn handen en armen begon licht te borrelen. ''oh het brand''.

Toen Griffyn in het water lag legte ik mijn hand nog op zijn ogen om te kijken of hij echt sliep 'Yeah hij slaapt denk ik' zei ik en stapte bij het water vandaan. snel droogde ik mijn arme af. 'En nu?'

Eon

'owkey das water, ik maak hier wel een vuurtje'Zei ik toen ik ver vcan het water stond.
JeremiahTheJester

JeremiahTheJester

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Nightwell story   Nightwell story - Pagina 16 Emptyvr jun 13 2014, 19:01

Griffyn

(Lyralinn.) The water was cold but also warm, it was a very strange feeling and even though he was sleeping he could hear and feel everything. His hair that was waving in the water, the wind that hit his face, he could hear Lyralinn's voice and also another voice... who was that? he didn't know... all he knew that it wasn't someone he knew but it was soothing in a way... although he wanted to know really badly.

Lyralinn

'Well.. acutally you have to stay with him...' she bit her lip as she looked at Yidae. 'My caretaker told me the story of something like this and the person closest to them had to stay with them so they would be at peace.. and that's you... you are the closest to Griffyn from all of us.' She looked from Yidae to Griffyn, who was still lying in the water, sleeping peacefully already. From the corner of her eye she looked at Yidae again. 'So I'm sorry, but you have to go into the water again.'
Evilian

Evilian

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Nightwell story   Nightwell story - Pagina 16 Emptyvr jun 13 2014, 19:09

YiDae

'HEY WAT....' Ik keek boos en als blikke konden doden lag lyralinn nu knockout op de grond. 'ik ga me zelf niet opofferen voor hem.. Het was jouw Idee' Gromde ik de blik im mijn ogen was ongekent. Ik keek vna Lyralinn naar het water vervolgens naar Griffyn. 'en ik ben niet close. Met niemand niet..'

Eon

'owkey das water, ik maak hier wel een vuurtje'Zei ik toen ik ver vcan het water stond.
JeremiahTheJester

JeremiahTheJester

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Nightwell story   Nightwell story - Pagina 16 Emptyvr jun 13 2014, 19:35

Griffyn

"Who's voice is that?" he thought, and in his sleeping state, he looked around if he could see someone. At first he saw nothing, but then he saw a faint white light waving around the well. "What the..." he looked if the others saw it too but they didn't. "Alright, weird white light that only I can see, creepy...." He stood up and jumped when he saw his body still lying in the water. 'Am I dead!?' he gasped. '.......Of course not Misttail......' someone said and Griffyn looked around again. His eyes locked itself on the form of a young woman with long, very long silver/gold hair. Her eyes were as white as crystals and her skin was like ivory. But the thing Griffyn freaked out the most was that she was floating and that her hair was waving around her like magic. Again he looked to see if the others saw her as well but they still didn't. He wanted to ask what her name was but instead he asked; 'How do you know my name?' '...That is simple Misttail... You are in my Well, because of my magic you can see me....' Griffyn nodded. 'Alright, and what is you name Ma'am?' The spirit woman laughed and it send a wave of exiety through him. '...I go by many names young thief... but you can call me Rhene...' There was a silence and the fog around them becane to grow thicker. 'What are you going to do with me?' Griffyn asked in a hurry, afraid that he might die or something. '..I will help you heal, but at first you need to calm down, otherwise my magic won't work and there has to be a sacrifice to be made...' 'Alright, I can do that..' Griffyn said and he stood tall, like he could concer the world all by himself. Rhene laughed again. '...Oh young Misttail, I admire your bravery, but I have to warn you... no man on over 4000 winters had managed to calm down.' Griffyn thought about that, and at what Yidae had said to Lyralinn not a few minutes ago. 'Oh I get it! 4000 years is enough to make truth turn into sage and sage into myth... that's why everyone thinks you need to have a sacrifice! I get it now.' 'Wonderful, now if you are sure you want to do this, then close your eyes and think about the happiest things....' "That's not that hard..." the boy thought as he did what he was told. He thought about all the happy things in his life, like when his father was still alive, or when his brother was born, or when he got away with stealing for the first time in his life, and he thought about the last few days, with Lyralinn, Eon and Yidae. It was nice thinking about all that... but then everything began to change and the world around him began to darken. The spirit woman was putting a test on him which he had to pass. All the nice memories dissapeared and onyl the bad came back.. when his father died, when his mother threw stuff at him, when he was locked away to rot by the guards of the town, when he had no food for 2 weeks and the fire, he saw the woman again and she was screaming at him to help her. Griffyn screamed, his hands in his hair as he felt regret and all the other emotions which are considered 'bad'. He wanted it all to go away. "No! I have to do this, I can do this! They are only memories!!" he said to himself, holding himself strong.

Lyralinn

'I am afraid I don't know what to do then.. but I do know that I didnt travel all the way to here to get a NO from a stubborn bastard like you, so if you want to help him then you get your sorry little ass in there and...' then she stopped as her eyes saw something in the well. 'Oh my lord look!' she pointed at Griffyn. Huge energy lines were coming from out the well, en the flowing lights were moving faster that ever, like a sort of tornado. 'What is happening?'
Evilian

Evilian

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Nightwell story   Nightwell story - Pagina 16 Emptyvr jun 13 2014, 19:42

YiDae

'Je wist dat dit niet gedaan kanworden zonder een opoffering. Als je dat zelf neit kan waarom betrek je er andere in.'. Ik keek naar de jongen en de bron.. 'Well hij offerd zijn blije herinneringen op. Als hij faalt zal zijn leven alleen maar duisterness bezitten.' Zei ik kalm en ging zitten. 'daar heb jeje plan. Als hij faalt heb je al zijn goeie herinnering afgepakt.' Zei ik gemeen

Eon

wat gebeurd daar. i kstapte naar achteren 'oke k k niet op letten gewoon het vuurtje aanhouden' zei ik tegen mezelf
JeremiahTheJester

JeremiahTheJester

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Nightwell story   Nightwell story - Pagina 16 Emptyvr jun 13 2014, 20:04

Griffyn

The images he saw were horrbile, terrible! He sat on his knees, screaming for it to be over, tears rolling down his face. And still he was holding on, because everything was better that to sacrefice someone. He would rather give himself a bad time than someone he loved.
The fog around him was so thich that he couldnt see anything anymore. It was liek he was lost in his own bad memories and that it would never stop.
His real body, the one that everyone could still see, was screaming as well, only not as loud. his back arched and he began to trash around. But there was nothing that could be done, the well was unable to enter for any human being right now.

Lyralinn

'Don't you blame meee for EVERYTHING that has been happening with this thing! I came up with an idea didn't I? Where were you huh... tunred away like you didnt even want to see him! How much DOES he mean to you really?' she was angry, so angry that we was red just like her hair. 'Talking to meeee about how how how Griffyn is losing his memories because of MY STUPID desicion! Oh Lyralinn the stupid! shoudl I go hang myself now? Should I cry in the corner like some homeless widow?' She was about to slap him, but her eyes were drawn to the well again, because Griffyn becan te stur and panic.
Evilian

Evilian

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Nightwell story   Nightwell story - Pagina 16 Emptyvr jun 13 2014, 20:15

YiDae

'hehehe, je bent grappig als je op het punt staat te rage, Je hebt niks aan mij gevraagt dus je kan mij nergens op aan kijke. Ik deed wat we opgedragen word' ik eek met een grim naar haar. How much DOES he mean to you really?' gilde ze bijna. Ik stond op 'well didn't eon say im a devil not a human. I don't feel..'

Ik hoorde hoe hij gilde, Ik wist zeker dat er iets in mij brak ik voelde schuld en medeleide voor de jongen.

Eon

Ik ging op zitten en sloot mijn handen voor mijn oren 'alalalllalala' zong ik vals
JeremiahTheJester

JeremiahTheJester

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Nightwell story   Nightwell story - Pagina 16 Emptyvr jun 13 2014, 20:35

Griffyn

'...Come on Misttail, I know you can do it. You can do it....' Rhene said although Griffyn couldnt see her. he did manage to hold on though, and as soon as the memories came, they were come and he was left alone, breathing heavily and still in the same position. He looked up again, and he was just in time to see the fog clear and the spirit woman to bow herself over him to lay her hand on his head.
He opened his eyes and took in a huge breath. then he quickly sat upright and saw that he was back in the real world and he saw Lyralinn and Yidae standing next to each other. 'Pfftt.... that was me a ride...' he went with his fingers over the place Rhene had touched him on his head.

Lyralinn

She slapped him for the first time, and it felt good actually! Immediatley after she said sorry though, feeling guild inside her and she just looked forward again. 'Oh god I find this just as horrible as you alright... hopefully he will get out of it.' she said with her hand on her chin.
Evilian

Evilian

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Nightwell story   Nightwell story - Pagina 16 Emptyvr jun 13 2014, 20:53

YiDae

Zien ze haar hand uit haalde en me sloeg begon ik te gemeen lachen. 'hahahah was dat het. Kan je het niet op lossen met woorden?' ik keek naar Griffyn die bij kwam 'Heb je toch weer geluk dat Griffyn een sterke wil heeft.'

Eon

Ik ging op zitten en sloot mijn handen voor mijn oren 'alalalllalala' zong ik vals
JeremiahTheJester

JeremiahTheJester

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Nightwell story   Nightwell story - Pagina 16 Emptyvr jun 13 2014, 21:05

Griffyn

(Lyralinn). He just sat there when Lyralinn hugged him, laying a hand on her back himself. (Lyralinn).

Lyralinn

She jumped in the air laughing from joy when she saw Griffyn sit up. She didnt hear anything of what Yidae said but instead she just stormed to the boy. She hugged him tightly and didnt let go of him for a long time. (Griffyn). 'Oh my Lad, you are cold! Let me help you, can you stand?' she managed to help Griffyn to stand and they looked at the wound. there was only a scar left behind but the wound was fully closed up. 'Wonderful! Now let's get you into some dry cloths he.' she walked with him to the others and placed him beside Eon's fire so that he could warm up.
Evilian

Evilian

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Nightwell story   Nightwell story - Pagina 16 Emptyvr jun 13 2014, 21:12

YiDae

Ik ging bij de rand van de bron zitten 'Thanks Rhene,' zei ik tegen de bron. ik haalde uit mijn zak een kleine yeweel die van de chailer hart. Ik Legde hem op de rond van de bron. 'take it'

Eon

'hey hey hey, Zullen we straks verder gaan ter paard ik weet een man te wonen waar we misschien een paard kunnen lenen' Zei ik een beetje opgelucht toen ik griffyn weer terug zag komen
JeremiahTheJester

JeremiahTheJester

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Nightwell story   Nightwell story - Pagina 16 Emptyvr jun 13 2014, 21:49

Griffyn

'Horses? Yeah That would be fun... I have never been on a horse before!' he smiled and sat down by the fire. Lyralinn came to sit between Eon and Griff. Still smiling, Griffyn looked at Yidae, who still sat by the well. When Yidae saw this Griffyn waved at him and signed to him to come and sit with them.

Lyralinn

'Here.' Lyralinn said as she placed a thick, woolen blanket over Griffyn's shoulder, rubbing his shoulders kindly. Then she sat down betweenn Eon and the lad. 'So... horses you say?'
Evilian

Evilian

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Nightwell story   Nightwell story - Pagina 16 Emptyvr jun 13 2014, 22:11

YiDae

het yeweeltje verdween in de rand. 'nogmaals bedankt' Ik draaide me om en keek recht in de bruine ogen van Griffyn. Hij wenkte dat ik richting hem moest komen. Ik stond op en liep richting het vuur. en ging zitten naast eon. Ik ving op dat hij het over paarden had. 'moet dat?' vroeg ik een klein beetje jaloers

Eon

'jaah het is een wat oudere man met en zoontje. Ik leen daar vaker mijn paarden.' zei ik blij en wees richting de bergen. Het is misschien 1 uur om van de officiele route maar dat halen we in terpaard
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Nightwell story   Nightwell story - Pagina 16 Empty

Nightwell story
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 16 van 21Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Volgende
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» [story] the end of the world
» Love story
» Love story
» [Story-2] Is this trust? part 1
» Story in beacon hill

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
cursedsoul forum :: verhalen :: 1x1 / Groep-
Ga naar: