cursedsoul forum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

forum voor iedereen die van manga en anime houd X3

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Last dragon

Ga naar beneden 
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4
AuteurBericht
Gast
Gast

Last dragon - Pagina 4 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Last dragon   Last dragon - Pagina 4 Emptywo feb 10 2016, 17:29

Jones Oldfield
I nodded at the boy and looked at my master as I stood right. “good morning sir we are already for the morning. What kind of breakfast would you like sir than we will get that ready by the chefs?” I asked and smiled a little.

Charles Dragonlord
“hmm… I don’t really care” I didn’t really care but some eggs would be nice. “alright today is an important day! Today I am going off hunting a dragon I heard some people talking so I am going out. Meanwhile I want things to be clean when I come here.” I told them and just was standing with slave number one. “you clean the livingroom, you clean the hall it’s filty, you help with the hall no chatty, you “I said looking at the new boy. “clean my bedroom. I like silk so keep that in mind”

Késelt du Recran

“ehh truly nuts” I said to myself but then I walked towards here. “ehhh We need to buy some shoes for the horses aswell I see… Ehh… Let’s do this all then.” I mumbled a little and sat down. “alright uhm… let’s do that first than we can go on into town.” But then something made me look up as dragons were flying. “… sweet… we lost the girl… she is not on earth…”
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Evilian

Evilian

Aantal berichten : 8672
Registratiedatum : 26-11-13
Leeftijd : 31

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Last dragon   Last dragon - Pagina 4 Emptywo feb 10 2016, 18:39

Ayden Smith
Ik had het gevoel dat er iemand tegen me praatte. Langzaam keek ik op recht in de ogen van die gast. ''yes sir'' zei ik en probeerde me gezicht in toon te houden zdat ik niet iets ging doen wat niet kon. Ik gin bewijzen dat iemand zoals Mwah! er kon blivjen.. En ik ging bewijzen.. nee dat ga ik nog niet zeggen. ''silk it is'' 

Slave
Ik beed op me lip. Weer moest ik niks doen! ik was echt te jong voor dit. Ik pakte Jones mouw weer beed. ''mag ik jouw helpen?'' vroegi k met een trilstemmetje ik wilde niet de slave zijn die niks deed en dat dan straks goed meost maken.

Zeyih du Recran
Ik wilde het paard aansporen om naar de hoefsmith te gaan toen Keselt ineens weer over de meid begon. ''she left so? we did our best. But what;s on you mind. You have that look on your face.'' Ik legde me hnad op zijn wang en keek hem in zijn ogen.
Gast
Gast

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Last dragon   Last dragon - Pagina 4 Emptywo feb 10 2016, 19:47

Jones Oldfield
“shjj stay in line…” I told the boy and just stood right looking just in front of me.

Charles Dragonlord
“Good boy “I smiled and nodded. “alright Go and work! “I yelled as I walked away to the stairs getting myself ready. I was going to catch the dragons! Haha! I could use some new skins and bones.

Jones Oldfield
“ehhh…. Alright people go to work. I am sorry he gave you a job… do that job you can do it… he is going to leave it will be better… … ehh help me… it will be fine” I mumbled and looked at the new boy. “thank you for … behaving.” I said to him and looked. “alright let’s do this people!” I yelled and went up cleaning the hall way. “come on boys!”

Këselt du Recran
“… You truly don’t see danger in it?! We brought a human here… Now we lost her!.... what is she is going to tell it to every one?! What if she is now scared running away and trying to …to a dragon hunters?!..”I was now fearing the worse and looked away from my wife. “what are we going to do?”
Evilian

Evilian

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Last dragon   Last dragon - Pagina 4 Emptydo feb 11 2016, 13:08

Ayden Smith
De man liep weg en ik zuchte luid. 'Whats wrong with that guy? silk for real!.'' gromde ik en draaide me naar Jones.  ''what?'' was hij nou aan het stotteren. mensen taal was zo ingewikkeld ik verstond er echt geen zak van.  Was dat nou naar mij gericht of wat? Na even keek hij op en bedankte dat ik me gedroeg. ''I will show you that I can stay here for a long time!'' ik balde me vuist. 

Slave
Ik rechte me rug en keek met bange ogen naar Jones. Hij was echt een voorbeeld voor mij maar hoe kon ik mezelf bewijzen als ik niks mocht doen. 

Ik rende achter Jones aan. ''can I help you please!' ik kon hem amper bij houden met me kleine beentje. I kwa misschein de jongenste hier maar ik had wel de meeste zin om te werken.
Gast
Gast

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Last dragon   Last dragon - Pagina 4 Emptydo feb 11 2016, 13:40

Jones Oldfield
“Yea yea show me big boy” I got a little annoyed by him. He was so busy proving himself and he couldn’t do a thing himself. But then I looked at the other boy “come on than we need a lot of hallways to clean.” I told the slave boy. “you know master don’t likes you working… so if he comes here just keep standing and be pretty” I smiled to him and just started cleaning up with some other people.

Charles Dragonlord
I was making myself ready and got my gun ready for the hunt aswell. I was going to catch them again. I laughed a bit as I got my gun and got my cloths. Then I went to the stairway. “Alright people! When I come home!... I want things to be nice and tighty! Don’t SLACK OFF!” I yelled clear enough to let everyone know but then walked away. Down and out the door I went.

man

I waited a little longer but then I smirked. “nice!” and looked at the new boy. “alright let’s clean the bedrooms and make a party. You must be happy that you are here at this time”
Evilian

Evilian

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Last dragon   Last dragon - Pagina 4 Emptydi feb 16 2016, 15:58

Ayden Smith
Boven aangekomen schoot de geur van slapende mensne me neus in. Ik ging bijna over me nek... Maar ik deed precies wat me opgedragen werd. Ik deed er uren over.. maar ook echt uren om het helemaal klaar te krijgen heel zijn kamer spik en span. Ik glimlachte met me arme over elkaar dat had ik goed gedaan!. Ik kon er trots op zijn!.

Slave
Ik liep braaf achter jones aan en deed at hij vroeg. 'aar waarom mag ik niet werken dan!' jammerde ik
Gast
Gast

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Last dragon   Last dragon - Pagina 4 Emptydo feb 18 2016, 19:39

Jones Oldfield

I looked at the boy. “I don’t know… He must have a reason for it… But it will be fine.. Believe me okey” I smiled to him and just went on cleaning. “I wish I knew about it why he is just doing this but I just can’t…” I was a bit worried about it all but I just had to clean the hall ways now.

lady Monlove

I was a little tired but I heard something. Charles was going out of town and I couldn’t leave my little boys and girls behind~ It was time for a good day. I went to get my ride and went just to go to the house. When I entered I smiled big and giggled a little. “hellloooo~ How are my sweeties?~” I said smiling as I walked in more. Ugh again that cheap cleaning soap but ow well.. “Who wants a day fun~!”
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Last dragon   Last dragon - Pagina 4 Empty

Last dragon
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 4 van 4Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» The Dragon Four

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum