cursedsoul forum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

forum voor iedereen die van manga en anime houd X3

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Last dragon

Ga naar beneden 
Ga naar pagina : 1, 2, 3, 4  Volgende
AuteurBericht
Evilian

Evilian

Aantal berichten : 8672
Registratiedatum : 26-11-13
Leeftijd : 31

Last dragon Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Last dragon   Last dragon Emptyvr feb 05 2016, 17:00

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Gast
Gast

Last dragon Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Last dragon   Last dragon Emptyvr feb 05 2016, 17:55

Time was the place to be and on earth time was everything. Day turned into night and night into day. People were working fast as there machines were working harder than ever. To make everything better for the people that were in the right zone. Zone A. There was also a special man, his name Charles Dragonlord. Just like the others Charles was focused on something. Finding dragons to take them with him to a place so he could just skin them for their skin or even just for the bones. But Charles wasn’t insane about them. It was a nice sport for him.

A young boy a simple servant passed his master Charles as he walked away facing the ground as he had sheets in his hands to clean up. He hated his master and feared him just as much. He didn’t really have a name…. just boy. Long time ago his mom left him on the street to let him live in ritches but instead he fell down to slavery.

For the dragons there was well a safe space in Alviram, a place where unlike on earth dragons were safe to be themselves.

There was this man a strong big man. With green eyes and long red hair he was quite the man he wanted to be. His name Késelt du Recran. Plus he was working in the smith to provide dragons and other magical creatures armor of any style. He loved to smith with iron but hated to work with leather. So unlike any other man he left that to someone else. To the love of his life that was working along with him. Not that for this time he cared much about it. But for now his mind was set to the red blade in front of him and his hammer hitting it to shape.

At the other place there was this female dragon Avala. A dragon of cold and ice walking around to find a cool spot in the middle of town. She had trouble in those warm seasons of summer but ow well she also refused to go home to the south. She only needed some supplies than she could go home and rest.
Evilian

Evilian

Last dragon Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Last dragon   Last dragon Emptyvr feb 05 2016, 19:34

Aiden Smiths,
Zoals vele het weten. Is het leven voor een persoon die anders is.. moeilijk. Maar je leert er mee leven. In al die jaren ahd ik mezelf dingen aangeleerd. 
regel 1. Val niet op 
regel 2 wees dom stom en onhandig. 
Regel 3 eet geen mensen als er te veel van zijn. Zelfs niet als je mega honger hebt. 
Regel 4 buiten Alviram weet je niks af van draken! 
regel 5 zoek werk. 
Met die laatste regel was ik al goed op weg.. Nee niet echt eingelijk ik had al zo veel plekken geprobeerd maar niemand wilde een jongens zoals mij. Waarom weet ik niet..

Na dagen gereist te hebben kwam ik bij een huis aan. Ik lied me hoofd schuin zakken en keek er naar. Zou ik het hier porberen, misshcein hadden ze wat te drinken lekkere warme thee. Ik belde aan en keek aar de grote maar ook echt grote poort

mevrouw (die naam komt nog roep maarals jeiets weet) du Recran

Ik haalde me hand langs me voorhoofd. Het as hier warm en we hadden er al uren werk op zitten. Het armor dat ik maakte was een lere armor. Vaak gedragen voor vrouwlijke strijders. Hard leer dat je alleen in de stad kon halen. Met me hand rijkte ik naar de plek waar het leer moest liggen. ''Recran honey I need new leathers'' zei ik terwijl ik opstond en me jurk uit klopte. Ik zette me bril af en keek naar me man die bij het vuur stond. Zijn handen in grote handschoenen voor het vuur tijdens het smeden van het ijzer. Ik glimlacht even. Zijn gezicht was nu op het mooiste. Ik ging niet de dicht bij komen omdat het daar te warm voor me was. Ik had me niet voor niks op het leren werk gefocused.

Ik had veel leer nodig dus ik pakte het paard van stal en bond ons karretje er achter. Door de onstandigen van de weg zou ik lang onderweg zijn.  Maar ik had het over voor het mooie leer. 

Na een tijd onderweg te zijn gewest op een hobbelige weg kwam ik aan in de middestad. Het was best durk. Zo druk dat ik me paard en wagen achter moestlaten. Dit werd meer betalen om hulp te krijgen tijdens het verplaatste nva het leer. Toen ik richting mijn standaard leerverkoper liep kwam ik een vrouw tegen. Ze had wit haar en haar huid had echt een mooie kleur. Zo mooi dat ik er bijna een armor van zou willen maken. Is dat raar dat i dat denk? Ik glimlachte naar haar. ''hi my lady!' zei ik beleeft en boog. ''My I ask you something'

Laatst aangepast door Evilian op zo jan 15 2017, 16:34; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Gast
Gast

Last dragon Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Last dragon   Last dragon Emptyvr feb 05 2016, 20:56

Boy

as soon as I heard the doorbell I could hear the sneering words of my  master yelling from upstairs. “FOR GOD SAKE SOMEBODY ANSWER THE DOOR!” but I couldn’t answer much after. I just walked up to the gate and looked at this weird male. “good day sir…do you have an appointment with my master, sir?” I was a little scared by him… But he didn’t seemed to be like any of the masters people. “…”

Késelt du recran

I was working on and just looked at the sword when I threw it in the water and took it out. “hmm… aye, this ain’t good.” I mumbled more to myself. “Sweet! Arya goin to town?... sweet!?... ehhh… nice to tella me about ya walking away” this she did all the time just wlaking away and later blame me that she said she told me… well this time I am sure she didn’t. “sweet?... ara ya gon?...SWEET?.... ehhhh gon…”

Avala

I was huffing at the heat resting myself till this woman came up to me. With this huge haircut made out with curls… really everywhere.  “u uhm… yes ofcourse … I must say I don’t know the way here… I just got here aswell” I stood up just not to be rude and smiled kindly to her.
Evilian

Evilian

Last dragon Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Last dragon   Last dragon Emptyvr feb 05 2016, 21:10

Ayden Smith
Hij vroeg of ik een afspraak had. Ik keek hem aan en schudde me hoofd.. Oke hoe kwam ik binnen. ''Im thursty'' bracht ik met moeite uit. Ik lied me handen trillen en begon te kuchen. 'And im looking for a Job I will work hard'' ik keek in de ogen van de jongen. Hij keek me meer bang aan dan... Ik toverder een vriendelijke glimlach op mijn gezicht. 

Ik ging bij haar zitten en bekeek haar. ''you'r so beatiful!' Ik raakte haar huis zachtjes aan. ''Need a place to sleep? because the night here are dangers for suchs a beatiful woman'' ik wees met em vingern aar wat mannen die haar al stonden te bekijken. ''If you help me with the leather. I can offer you a place to rest and eat.'' Of ik wilde haar gewoon leren kennen om te weten waar ze vandaan kwam. Misschien hadden ze daar wel beesten met die huidskleur.
Gast
Gast

Last dragon Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Last dragon   Last dragon Emptyvr feb 05 2016, 21:28

Boy

even while the male looked friendly and all… I was really worried about him. “you don’t want to work here sir…. It pays really … bad and well .. the master is horrible… Really horrible… He hates everyone and everything. You have to work day and night and … and… well… some- It doesn’t matter… I can offer you some water but I … uhmm”

Charles Dragonlord

I could see those two standing… talking… I wasn’t paying the boy to talk… and that man didn’t seemed to be interesting aswell.. but I watched it a little longer but then opened the window sticking my head out careful not to lose my tall hat. “Boy! Where is my tea!? Sorry sir we don’t support the poor. If you want money work for it!”

Avala

when the woman touched my skin I moved a little away. I didn’t want to let anyone feel how cold I was. “… n no thank you… I just.. need to .. get some supplies…” but then she pointed at the other man right in front of the inn. Well there went my last option… and they seemed to be sure to get what they wanted. “uhm.. Well… uhm it might be nice to have a place to stay… I am kinda cold…” I told her just to cover up with a lie to my skin. “… I will help you… if you can help me”

Evilian

Evilian

Last dragon Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Last dragon   Last dragon Emptyzo feb 07 2016, 14:13

Ayden Smith
Iemand riep vanuit het huis dat ze de arme niet dienen. ''Im looking for a job!' riep i kterug de jonge nvoor me nergeerd dat hij me gewaaschuwd had.. Ik had werk nodig en bescherming van een baas. Maar als ik egweten had dat dit waarschijnlijk mijn laatste keuze was die ik in me leven gemaakt zou hebben..  had ik nu weg gerend. MAar dat deed ik niet ik wachte tot ik naar binne kon om te werken bij de Charles Dragenlord...

ze schrok er van toen ik haar aan raakte. MAar het voelde best wel koud aan. Eerst wilde ze niet mee. Pas toen ik wees hoe mensne op haar zaten te asen besloot ze dat het maar goed was om met me mee te gaan. Zze zei wel dat ik haar moest helpen. ''With what?' vroegi k en stond op. ik liep voor haar uit naar de leerboer
Gast
Gast

Last dragon Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Last dragon   Last dragon Emptyzo feb 07 2016, 14:33

Boy

“sir… Please… you really don’t want to work here “ I whispered and looked at him with the eyes that could speak the pain I was in. He could run… He could run away from this all and never come back but he was so stupid… why would anyone at all want to work here.

Charles Dragonlord

I felt a little better now he yelled out for work. Yet he wasn’t one of my times of butlers I wanted and probably he needed a lot training to become a perfect slave. But who am I to judge anyway. “Well we shall see about that… boy let him in. I want to see you sir, in my office… It’s up the stairs to the right second door on your left. If you know my name it will be an ease for you.. if you do not well… That will be lesson one” I said to him from above and just pulled myself back. Too bad he wasn’t a girl… I could use some more maids and after all all those people became to bore me. But I was already setting things up for the new man.

Avala

“I need to find the potion store… I am kinda lost if I may say but I really need a potion.” I did want to tell her about the options but well I didn’t want anybody to know I was a dragon. And the way to the leather store was full in the sun. “…I .. also believe we haven’t been properly introduced… My name is Avala from the South…”
Evilian

Evilian

Last dragon Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Last dragon   Last dragon Emptyzo feb 07 2016, 14:46

Ayden Smith
Weer waarschuwde de jongen me. ''I need protection for a boss'' zei ik zachjes tegen hem en liep langs hem naar binnen toe. Ik volgdede weg die de man zei en stond voor zijn kamer deur. ik moest nog iets doen maar wat wist ik niet meer. Ik klopte voorzichtig aan. ''behave'' zei ik tegen mezelf. Draken hadden altijd een handje van om snel te grommen en boos te worden. hier kon ik dat niet doen.

''oh yes I know where to find it! is located next toe the leather shop'' zei ik met een grote glimlach op me gezicht. maar ze ging niet mee lopen toen i kde zon in liep. Ik keek haar nadenken aan. zou ze daar niet heen lopen vanwegen haar mooie huid?  glimlachend liep ik terug om me voor te stellen .'miss De Recran'' zei ik deftig en maakte een kleine buigen voor Avala. ''It is pleasure meeting you'' Ik liep weer  naar de zon toe ''come''
Gast
Gast

Last dragon Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Last dragon   Last dragon Emptyzo feb 07 2016, 14:59

Boy

protection from the boss? Really? Did he say that… that man was going to kill him if he wasn’t careful enough. That man killed everyone just for a glimpse of pleasure… I knew that I was the one cleaning up all the time… And now this man… Well I warned him…

Charles Dragonlord

“Enter” I said and waited for the boy to come in. “… first of all you need a shower… Second new clothing… third you might want to do something about the way you are standing. If you are going to work here you are going to do everything I ask you to do. You eat, sleep and live here. The only reason you may go outside of this house is to do groceries or on your free day you have that on Sunday or Saturday. Might even be on Monday but I am not sure… anyway, you speak me as sir. And so you do for everyone that is in my companion. If you feel like stealing my precious things please think twice or it cost you a hand. For betraying me and telling trustful information… You will dig your own grave to die in. Understood anything so far and do you have any questions?”

Avala

I smiled a little and carefully walked in the sun. I could feel it burning on my skin. Steam was coming up from me as my cold wasn’t excited about the warmth it just felt. It was like I was in a heavy battle. Yet I tried to smile to this lady and tried to walk a little faster to the shadows. But then I was thinking. Miss? “sow… you are married?... uhm… Doesn’t he mind than if I come with you?
Evilian

Evilian

Last dragon Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Last dragon   Last dragon Emptyzo feb 07 2016, 15:13

Ayden Smith
Ik luisterde naar wat hij zei. Ik knikte maar veranderde niks aan mijn houding. kom op.. dragon en hun ego? 'yes sir no questions'' zei ik en ging echt niet mijn hoofd voor hem verlagen. ''You can trust me'' okey ik had misscehin sir moeten zeggen.. Ik keek de man niet aan maar keek de kamer rond. ER stonden zo veel dingen. ''what is your name sir?'' vroeg ik toen me oog op iets viel dat mij de rillingen gaf over me gehele lichaam.

''Dont know. We will see'' zei ik ik was best wel eigenwijs. normale veouwen zouden ook niet werken zoals ik deed. ze zouden thuis zijn koken en het huis schoon maken. Voor de kinderen zorgen en hun man vertroetelen als ze thuis kwamen van het harde werk. Ne ik was anders ik werkte zelf. Ik ging zelf min leer halen enzo. 

Ik liep de leer winkel in en bestelde het leer. De man lachte toen hij ons binnen zag komen maar zijn lach verdween toen hij Avala zag. hij staarde naar haar en toen naar mij met zun blik dat ik de meeste grote schat ooit gevondne had. Ik nergeerde het en gaf hem extra geld om het leer nar de kar te brengen. ik har verzonnen dat ze me straks maar moest helpen met het leer op de kar houden als we terug reden over het hobbelweg
Gast
Gast

Last dragon Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Last dragon   Last dragon Emptyzo feb 07 2016, 15:25

Charles Dragonlord

“… “ was this kid for real? Was he truly thinking he was better than me? HE didn’t even LISTENED to the FIRST task! “… Walk out of that door and look at it. Again you always speak to me as sir.” I said hateful giving this male a warning with only my eyes. “Tell me young boy… this … riddle…. A man says, "If you lie to me I will slay you with my sword. If you tell me the truth, I will slay you with a spell." What must you say to stay alive?”

I was simply looking at him wondering if he got what I was saying. But I wonder if he really was that smart. “If you do not know or are not sure of what I just said just sleep on it or ask your brothers and sisters… they all know what it means. Go now the boy will take you to your room.”

Avala

At first I didn’t really understood what was going on. Why people were looking at me like they seen water turn to gold. But I just simply keep standing waiting but seemed surprised when the man brought it to the car. And then what the woman said. I just nodded but smiled. “Alright… I will go to the potion store I will be back in just a second” I smiled to her but quickly walked inside the other store. “Good day sir… I am seeking for a frostbite potion and uhm… frostwave if you might have it? Ow! And something against heat or the sun? my snow cat really needs to stay cool…”
Evilian

Evilian

Last dragon Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Last dragon   Last dragon Emptyzo feb 07 2016, 15:44

Ayden Smith
oh ik moest die naam lezen op de deur. Ja hey! ik heb honger en ga zowat van de dorst hoe kan ik dat soort dingen onthouden.. Ik draaide me om ne liep naar de deur toe ik las het naambordje ''aah Charles'' zei ik en liep terug. De man begon over een raadsel. ik luisterde goed en keek de man aan. ik moest me dom houden stom en ondhandig maar niemand ging me uitdagen met riddles.  "You will slay me with a sword." zei ik rustig liep zijn kamer uit. niet da tikiest waar ik heen moest kom op! ik was er nog maar een paar minuten. mar de jongen van de deur stond al te wachten om me er heen te brengen  "You will slay me with a sword." ik draaide me nog een keer naar de man toe en liep daarna weg

Ik wachte buiten de kruideniers winkel op de vrouw. Ik moest meer weten. het zuiden was namelijk zo groot. En ik wilde haar huid hebben. ja nee niet speciec haar huid maar als zij al betond dan waren er vast koeien of andere beesten waarvan we leer konden maken

Verkoper
'well my lady I have the Forst wave and an head to the sun. But the Forstbite... the person who normale serves it died on his way here. The next delivering wil be in three weeks'' zei ik en keek haar aan. 'for your cat you say?'' Ik stond op en pakte een zalfje. ''It's not the same als Forstbite but it will keep you skin.... I mean the skin of your snowcat cold.'' weer keek ik haar aan. ''If you really need the forstbite I can tell you where the make it. The mountens not far from here. Go there and the will give it to you''
Gast
Gast

Last dragon Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Last dragon   Last dragon Emptyzo feb 07 2016, 15:58

Charles Dragonlord

“correct… ow… and darling… It’s Charles Dragonlord for you.” I mumbled to him. ow what was ever to do with this man… Ow well he might become interesting.
Boy

I waited for the man. “…. Please follow me” I told him as I started to walk to the servants quarters. It wasn’t much it seemed poor and all. And I just showed this man a small room. With a wooden floor and white walls. A bed and closet were standing ready. And so was the contract that was laying on the bed. “this will be your bedroom… Toilet is shared and that is over there. Showers and all that is over there…” I told him and started showing him

Avala

“in the mountain? … alright I will get to check on that. Thank you kind sir” I smiled towards him as it felt nice. I knew he knew what I was and yet he didn’t care. Maybe he was one of us? “I would like the potions and creams you have then. At least she can get through the day” I smiled to him as I bought the items and went back towards the lady. Alright I am ready to go.” I said to her as I was really happy I couldn’t wait till we were on the car at least I could finally get these creams and potions so I wouldn’t be burning away
Evilian

Evilian

Last dragon Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Last dragon   Last dragon Emptyzo feb 07 2016, 16:07

Ayden Smith
''no for me it is sir'' zei ik om hem terug te pakken op zijn eigen regels. ''but I would love it to call you Charles Dragonlord''. 

De jongen vna de deur zei dat ik he mmoest volgen. Ik liep achter hem aan. Langzaam begon ik te begrijpen wat ik deed.. i had wel dood kunnen izjn.. Ik kon niet eens aan mijn eigen regels houden.. de kamer waar de jongen me naar toe bracht was klein en kill. Ik hoopte zo dat het neit koudzou worden. Want ik kon echt niet tegen kou. Ik keek nar het contract en als het door. Wacht ik zag een fout. Met het contract voor me neus liep ik achter de ongen aan die alles uit legde. ''thanks'' zei ik e keek naar de douches.. please laat het warm water zijn! ik was zo toe aan een warme douche. Met nadruk op warm. Maar eerst terug nar die man.. Ik klopte aan.

''let go then'' ik liep voor de vrouw uit naar de kar. ''go sit on it and keep it from falling. If the leather touche the dirt it will be useless'' ik wees haar er duidelijk op dat het veel geld was en we het niet konden slopen voor het thuis was. 

De weg terug was zelfs warm voor mij. Lang en hobbelig.

Bij mijn huis aangekomen liep ik voor Avala naar binnen toe. ''sweet im home and bring some one with me for the night!'' riep ik terwijl ik naar mijn plek toe liep om plaatst te maken voor het leer

Verkoper
Ik zwaaide blij naar de meid die weg ging. ME blik viel op de vrouw tegen wie ze stond te praten. ik schudde me hoofd en wilde ingrijpen maar de vrouw zag er uit dat ze het wel ging redden.
Gesponsorde inhoud

Last dragon Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Last dragon   Last dragon Empty

Last dragon
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 4Ga naar pagina : 1, 2, 3, 4  Volgende
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» The Dragon Four

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum