cursedsoul forum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

forum voor iedereen die van manga en anime houd X3

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Last dragon

Ga naar beneden 
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4  Volgende
AuteurBericht
Gast
Gast

Last dragon - Pagina 2 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Last dragon   Last dragon - Pagina 2 Emptyzo feb 07 2016, 16:21

Charles Dragonlord

“Enter” I said again as not I was enjoying my cup of tea and listening to some music. Ow it rememed me of when I was young and so full of life. But when I saw the man again I was a little out of the mood. “What is wrong?” I asked him as I knew right well that he was holding the contract. It happened all the time… Well except for those who couldn’t read.

Boy

as the man walked away again I just felt sorry for him. This was the last time he could run away but he was sure not to do that. Ow well… I just went up to clean again and hoping today would be a good day. Maybe even with the new man I am going to be more safe… Well that is what I am hopping for but I do not really know if that is true…. But I wouldn’t mind that

Avala

The drive way was horrible. Even with all the potions and creams it was so hot. The sun always shining and the leather was even getting so warm. I wished I just stayed on that bench for some more time. Maybe then I found someone for water or maybe even a lake where I could cool down

Késelt du Recran

“ahh there ya are! I been looking for ya… Where were ya?” I asked her a little annoyed but just gave her a kiss as then I saw this girl following her like a dog. “…. … … we don’t have a place for strangers.” I said to her. I was not even impressed by her looks… You could just break that think into two with only a touch or something. “Why ya bring her here. She might be one of them… affer been thinking about that?”
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Evilian

Evilian

Aantal berichten : 8672
Registratiedatum : 26-11-13
Leeftijd : 31

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Last dragon   Last dragon - Pagina 2 Emptyzo feb 07 2016, 16:37

Ayden Smith
''well..'' begon ik. ''You said I would have a day free. but in the contract.. It says that I have a free day in a month.'' ik legde het papier neer .''So you lied to me.. My question for you.. The riddle you told me.... '' ik keek de man recht aan. nee ik ging me hoofd niet buigen voor hem.. dat was een stome gewoonte van me waardoor ik altijd weg gestuurd werd.  "If you lie to me I will slay you with my sword.'' herhaalde ik het eerste deel van de riddle. Ik grijnsde naar hem. 'Well you li...'' ik maakte me zin niet af want me oog viel meteen op een pracht wapen. me mond viel open. ''is that one truly the real one? The onely one of his kind?'' ik wees er naar en wilde het op pakken maar zun pracht wapen kon je niet aanraken als een draak. Mijn huid zou er afbranden. En dat voor een fire dragon!. ''dragonlord'' zei ik zachtjes

mevrouw (die naam komt nog roep maarals jeiets weet) du Recran
ik sloot me ogen en ontving zijn kus met liefde. ''I was buying some leathers! I told you!' zei ik lichtjes beledigd dat hij het nie meer wist. Hij begon over dat we geen plek hadden. Ik ging op me tenen staan. ''please honey I need to know where shes from! I want her skincolor for a leather armor! maybe the have some cows like that! please honey let her stay! We can make something for her to rest'' Ik fluisterde het in zijn oor waarna ik liefde vol een kus op zijn wangne gaf. Ik zag me lippen in zijn wang afgedrukt staan. ik lachte zachtjes en begon zin zwarte gezicht schoon te maken. ''You need to take a bath darling!'' zei ik verlieft.
Gast
Gast

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Last dragon   Last dragon - Pagina 2 Emptyzo feb 07 2016, 16:48

Charles Dragonlord

“… So you really dare to ask me this? To really tty your way out on me like this? You really think you can walk over me” I was furious.. what was this man thinking he was but then he saw my weapon. And that even made me more pissed that he even tried to get his dirty finger prints on my weapon. I took my sword out and pointed it to him. “sign or die”

Avala
I just looked at the two but I felt really uncomfortable. Like I would be skinned sooner or later. I got a bit scared but just as much for the male that was looking with a warning in his eyes. “I am sorry If I am a bother to you sir…”

Késelt du Recran

“hmmm We need to talk… two of us..” I told my wife and dragged her with me to the kitchen. “what if she hunts dragons? Or she works for the dragonhunters?...Do you wish to die? What if they were following her and you now lead them to our home….” I asked he a bit afraid. Even while we had weapons everywhere we could never win this battle. “Our costumers trust us …. And now even they might be in danger…”
Evilian

Evilian

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Last dragon   Last dragon - Pagina 2 Emptyzo feb 07 2016, 16:59

Ayden Smith
Ik stapte achteruit met me handen omhoog. ''Im sorry Sir.'' damnt had ik het weer voor elkaar gekregen om iemand boos om me te krijgen binnen een dag!. Ik moest me ego kleiner krijgen. Ik zuchte en ging op me knieen zitten. Ik kon deze baan niet kwijt raken.'' im sorry'' Met moeite verlaagde ik me hoofd en keek nar zijn schoenen. ''Im not walking over u Sir, Im just really intersed in your way of thinking''

mevrouw (die naam komt nog roep maarals jeiets weet) du Recran
Ik liep met me man mee naar achtere toe. ''but..'' ik vond het altijd zo vervelendaals hij me de les leerde.  Ik wilde hem nooit zo zien. ''I though we could thrust her'' zei ik zachtjes en beet p me lip. ''im sorry. one night?'' ik was een klein beetje eigenwijs maar ik zou het vanavond wel goed maken met hem ''She stays in the house no one wil see her'' Ik pakte izjn stevige werk armen beet. ''something inside me tells me we can trust this woman.
Gast
Gast

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Last dragon   Last dragon - Pagina 2 Emptyzo feb 07 2016, 17:08

Charles Dragonlord

when the male looked that shocked I knew I had him where I wanted him to be. He kneeled down and was the perfect slave till… he spoke his mind. “And why should I care about a boy like you? You don’t have money you don’t have anything!... You are nothing more than a dog to the whole world” I yelled just to make him smaller. But then I knew the perfect way I raised my foot up and pushed him down totally on the ground. “Last change.” I mumbled while holding the blade above him aiming for the heart. Well… maybe a slide to the right to make him suffer?

Késelt du Recran

“eyaaa don’t look at me with those eyas… ehh… Fine but we can’t leave this house than tonight. Well one of us needs to stay here… “ I sighed but she was so beautiful… How many times I tried to stand strong she just looked with those eyes and I was sold. “Ehhh You haven’t brought dinner have you?” I asked her than with a smile as my stomach started to roar. “hehe orrr” I lifted her up holding her tight against me. “I will eat ya!” and started to bite her neck playfully.
Evilian

Evilian

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Last dragon   Last dragon - Pagina 2 Emptyzo feb 07 2016, 17:21

Ayden Smith
Ik sloot me ogen. Oh ik moest echt leren me mond te houden. ij begon tegen me te schreeuwen maar het deed me neit veel. Maar die voet tegen me borskas aan die me naar achtere drukte. Ik belande op me rug en wist me opt ijtd tegen te houden dat ik niet met me hoofd op de grond klapte. Met zowat vuur in me ogen keek ik boos naar de man.. Ik beet op me lip tot het bijna ging bloeden. houd je zelf in houd je in.. niks terug zeggen niet boos doen.. denk aan je ademhaling.. zorg dat je niet boos word.! Ik verborg me handen achter me rug want ik voelde hoe me een stel andere nagels begonnen te groeien door me huid heen. '' If you keep me down I cant Sign!'' 

Zeyih du Recran
hij zei dat het geod was. Ik beogn zachtjes te dansen op mijn plek. helemaa toen hij me aan keek. ineens begon hij over het eten. Ik sloeg me hand voor me mond en schudde me hoofd. ik was het helemaal vergete ndoor het leer en de vrouw!. Zijn buik beogn te knorren en zijn sterke handen pakte me op. ik lachte en probeerde me speels van me af te duwen. Ik lachte en gaf hem snel een kus. 'I will eat ya!' gromde hij op een manier dat allen hij kon. Op dit soort moment kon ik me geluk niet kwijt hij was mijn man! mijn enige man waarvan ik ziels veel hield. Zijn mond verkende me nek. Ik begon terug te grommen. ''no please dont eat me!'' lachte ik en pakte zijn hoofd beed. Ik probeerde die uit me nek te krijgen om hem een dikke zoen terugte geven op zijn mond.
Gast
Gast

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Last dragon   Last dragon - Pagina 2 Emptyzo feb 07 2016, 17:32

Charles Dragonlord

scared yet somehow in his own mind of being strong and important like he mattered to this world. Such a foolish boy. But I took my foot off him and so I did with my sword but kept ready. Something was fishy about this boy… Something now told me I really wanted him and for a reason that may not be there… “Sign and you life. Well for as long as you can behave like a good boy.

Késelt du Recran

“ahh the kisses of lova are taking ova!” I laughed and kissed he back but then placed her on her feet. “nuts this woman…. Nuts!” but I said it with such a grin on my face just like every other time I told her that. “There is some meat left ya? But we need to go to market tomorrow. Or ya have a real problem” this time I raised my eyebrows some times and just laughed a little. “If ya know what I mean” ofcourse I couldn’t hurt this woman. Ofcourse nobody could hurt her because other wise they met my best pales left fist and right fist or how I called K and O. “Let’s get cooking aye? I am gonna close the store we did good today.”
Evilian

Evilian

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Last dragon   Last dragon - Pagina 2 Emptyzo feb 07 2016, 17:42

Ayden Smith
Met me handen achter me rug kroop ik een soort van overeind. Ik bleef de man recht aan kijken snel greep ik het contract en liep er mee de deur uit. al die tijd held ik me vingers voor de man verborgen ''OH AYDEN MOEST DAT!'' scheeuwde ik zowat tegen mezelf toen ikde deur van mijn zo gezegde nueuwe kamer in liep. Ik gooide he contract neer en pakte de pen die er bi geleverd wa. ik zette er een krabbeltje op en liep naar de douches om me op te frissen. het water was koud voor mijn doen.. Maar beter dan niks. de stoom kwma er vanaf. ik sloot me ogen en lied het water over me lichaam stromen. heerlijk!. 

na even gestaan te hebben klede ik me om in werk kleding en nu maar wachten tot een opdracht ofzo.

Zeyih du Recran
Ik stond weer terug op me voeten. I kging deze man vanavond zo verwennen! Had hij me ent maar niet moeten bijten!. Ik knikte en liep met hem mee. ''yes honey I will buy some meat tomorrow'' ik lachte zachtjes alles ana hem was perfect zijn manier van dneken zijn nochalantheid zijn speelste gedrag wat me elke keer weer lied lachen en opgloeien na liefde. Ik pakte me spullen en lied avala over aan Keselt. zodat ik me eigen spullen kon opruimen.
Gast
Gast

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Last dragon   Last dragon - Pagina 2 Emptyzo feb 07 2016, 17:52

Charles Dragonlord

I sighed as I looked at my sword but then at my weapon. “better lock that up..” I mumbled as I got the lock already out of my pocket. I placed my best weapon away and locked it up with one of the best locks. “soo”

young lady

As I was walking my way to my room I could hear there was someone under the shower. I sighed a little as this was the only time I had and I had to wait. I walked to my room and just took all my clothes off and waited for the one that was inside to finish. “come on come on…. “ I mumbled highly annoyed as this young man walked out to get his clothes. I believe he didn’t saw me so that was something and I just went inside the shower. “ehhh really?” as I got some old clothes and walked up to the new boy. “clean your own mess please.” I said not caring at all about me being naked and just went to take a shower.

Késelt du Recran

With a smile but heavy shoes I walked back to the girl. She was just sitting there far away from the forge and was playing with our dog. Well.. not real- Okey it was our dog. “Becareful… She doesn’t like strangers. “ I told this lady and just waited for my wife to finish. I started cleaning a bit but keeping an eye on her. Not trusting this for one single bit.
Evilian

Evilian

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Last dragon   Last dragon - Pagina 2 Emptyma feb 08 2016, 19:42

Ayden Smith
Net toen ik me ondergoed omhoog trok kwam er een naakte meid naar me toe gelopen en gaf meme kleding. ''thanks'' zei ik rustig en bekeek haar lichaa .''not bad'' zei ik en wees naar haar heupen. Daarna pakte ik me kleding mee ne liep gewoon weg. Ik ging het hier denk ik nog wel leuk vinden! als alle meiden dat deden!.

Ik liep naar me kamer en acht na wat ik nog meer moest doen. moest ik dat contract naar hem breangen en zeggen da tik klaar was met douche of gewoon inbed blijven liggen?

Zeyih du Recran
ik liep naar Keselt en pakte zijn hand .''im done lets go'' ik lied me daarna leiden door mijn aantrekkelijk man.

thuis aangekomen dood ik meteen de keuken in. Het was al aardig donker en om het vlees precies zo te krijgne zoals hij wilt was moeilijk. Dus ik ging aan de slag.
Gast
Gast

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Last dragon   Last dragon - Pagina 2 Emptyma feb 08 2016, 19:53

Butler

I was cleaning first but then got the call from my master. I was ofcourse nodding and smiled but then I walked down to the rooms and walked to the new boys room. “Heey.. you have to give your contract now… Also welcome in hell you will hate it here just as much as everybody else does. Tomorrow be on time 6 AM in the great hall.” I told the new boy just smiling. But then I saw the girls passing by. “get dressed Claire. “ I mumbled to her as she walked by without a care. But then I looked at the boy again. “sooo… ow by the way I am Jones Oldfield. And if I were you I would drop the dragon smell.”

Késelt du Recran

after cleaning all up I walked up to home with my wife and this … woman. I smiled as my love already went into the kitchen but I couldn’t help to bring her a glass of wine. “here you go love.” I said as the girl followed me not knowing what to do with her self I believe. “ehh this was a good day”
Evilian

Evilian

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Last dragon   Last dragon - Pagina 2 Emptyma feb 08 2016, 20:01

Ayden Smith
De kwam weer een andere jongen binnen hij begon over het contact. ''jekomt als geroepen!'' lachte ik blij en srpong van het bed af en liep met het contract naar de jongen toe. ''here'' ik stak de papieren naar vorne. ''6 AM. I will be there'' ik keek me kamer uit in deh oop dat ik de zogenaamde great hall kon zien.. Maar inplaats van de greathall zag wil wel de great body. het meisje van de douche kwam weer naakt langs lopen. Ik bekeek haar tot ze verdwenen was. De jongen stelde zich voor. Blij pakte ik zijn hand beed. ''Ayden. Ayden Smith!'' ik schudde zijn hand heen en weer maarl ied deze gelijk weer los toen hij begon over me draken geur. Ik rook aan me huid ne keek de jongne licht geschrokken aan.' I just had a shower!'' zei ik verontwaardig in de hoop dat hij uitlegde hoe ik wist dat.....

Zeyih du Recran
ik pakte het wijnglas aan terwij ik het vlees nog een keer opdraaide. 'almost done darling'' glimlachte ik blij en draaide me om zodat ik met me rug tegen het aanracht leunde. ''well yes it was!'' viel ik hun twee in de reden. ''We made a lot of money today! because the leather was half the price!'' glimlachte ik trots. Achter me begon het vlees te sissen ''ooh!''
Gast
Gast

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Last dragon   Last dragon - Pagina 2 Emptyma feb 08 2016, 20:12

Jones Oldfield

“hehehe I am not stupid… and I am not as the male who owns this place but… Use the blue soap… It will help you. And don’t fly around here… You are now official living in the house of a dragon hunter. Weirdly it’s a safe space here… Well he is to stupid to check what we are all.” I said to him smiling. “ow… and… Please stay away from Claire. I had first claim on her” I was smiling at him but took the contract and walked away with it.

Késelt du Recran

“aya” I smiled towards here and smirked as she was getting back to the meat. “… so pretty” I couldn’t help myself and placed a hand on her bum. “So perfect” I smiled forgetting about the girl for a moment but then I could feel her awkwardness growing from the other side of the room. “ehh..”

Avala
I was just waiting. And standing there and well waiting and … I don’t know it was pretty awkward. I looked at what they were doing but then looked at something different. I really just wanted to walk away but I knew he was going to be mad at me for it.
Evilian

Evilian

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Last dragon   Last dragon - Pagina 2 Emptyma feb 08 2016, 20:19

Ayden Smith
''thanks'' zei ik nadenkend en bekeek zijn lichaam. ''So that wapon in his office is the real one? the one that killed my mo...'' ik maakte me zin niet af en schudde me hoofd. '' it's really THE dragonlord right?'' ik gooide me hoofd naar achtere ''great.. and i cant even control my body!'' kermde ik en sloeg me handen voor me gezicht. ''blue soap it is!''. ik moest toe geven deze jongens was iets leuker om mee om te gan dan die bangscheiterd van de poort. ''claire it is? we will see'' zei ik uitdagend. De jongen pakte het contract en vertrok. Ik besloot om me eerst mer te wassen met die blauwe zeep zoals hij zei ik ging echt niet die fout maken dat mijn hoofd straks ergens op zin houte muur ding stond. ik wist de naam niet eens.. en me huid werd gebruikt voor armor en me botte voor wapens! echt niet!

Zeyih du Recran
toen hij aan me kont zat duwde ik deze expres nog iets meer in zijn hand. ''And it's al yours'' glimlachte ik. Ik wilde me omdraaien om hem te knuffelen en te zoenen. Maar zijn ''ehh'' zette me terug op me plek. Ik keek naar avala. ''want to eat som meat to?'' vroeg ik haar maar om het beschamende moment wat te verlichten, ''want it dark of red?'' vroeg ik zodat ik het nog kon maken.
Gast
Gast

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Last dragon   Last dragon - Pagina 2 Emptyma feb 08 2016, 20:33

Jones Oldfield

I just walked away getting the contract ready so he could start tomorrow. But ow well… This was going to be fun.

male
I was really tired and when I walked into the finally free bathroom I saw this man… I quicly placed the towel infrond of my crotch. “who the fuck are you?!... God damn it I don’t even freaking care. Hurry up some people want a shower” I said annoyed as I turned my back again waiting in my own room
Avala
“e… ehh no Thank you… I am not really hungry… But…uhm .. do you maybe have some water?”

Késelt du Recran

“ha? No hungry? For real? You are not of those vegitarians are you?” I asked her but shaked my head. “well yea.. water we have” I said looking at my wife like the other one was sick in the head. But then I just got her the water and smiled. “gimme some meat” I smirked at my love and kissed her
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Last dragon   Last dragon - Pagina 2 Empty

Last dragon
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 2 van 4Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4  Volgende
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» The Dragon Four

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum