cursedsoul forum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

forum voor iedereen die van manga en anime houd X3

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

The life of an arctic wolf

Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Lupus_arctos
Admin
Lupus_arctos

Aantal berichten : 546
Registratiedatum : 05-06-13
Leeftijd : 28

The life of an arctic wolf Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: The life of an arctic wolf   The life of an arctic wolf Emptyma dec 23 2013, 00:12

Na vraag van verschillende mensen zal ik hier mijn verhaal posten. Het is een engels verhaal over het leven van een arctic wolf.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
http://cursedsoul.forumaction.net
Lupus_arctos
Admin
Lupus_arctos

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The life of an arctic wolf   The life of an arctic wolf Emptyma dec 23 2013, 00:13

Big snowy white fields and Mountains are before me. People hunting me are behind me. Only one option remains.... Run!
As I cross the fields trying to lose the humans behind me I hear them talking. I can’t understand what they’re saying but chills run down my spine nevertheless. I keep on running and running over the fields and hills but the humans don’t give up that easily. I can’t see a way out of this anymore. The humans are closing in on me and soon they will kill me and take my fur to keep warm. ‘Hey, amaruq! Over here!’ suddenly I hear a faint shout. “It’s calling me.. Can it be? Another way out of this mess?” because of my lack of options I chose to go in the direction of the voice. The voice leads me to a close by forest. My ears are standing at attention to hear every single little sound there may be. After a few more feet of running I hear that same voice again. ‘Come, quick! We need to hide from them. Just follow me.’ I hear the voice say. The voice sounds very familiar to me but I can’t seem to remember it. I chose to follow the voice once again. After a while I end up in a little cave almost totally covered in snow. The cave is hardly noticeable from outside. Someone must be really looking for it if they would want to find it. Now in the cave I shake my body so all the snowflakes would fall out of my fur. Of course there would be a lot of snow in my fur. There were snowstorms going on outside which I thought would help me shake of the humans but they are persistent like no other. But even there persistence doesn’t help them when the snowstorm covers my tracks.

As the hunters pass I walk around the cave. The cave is actually bigger than I first thought it would be. I end up in the back of the cave. As my eyes adjust to the darkness I see a figure running towards me. ‘Oh Amaruq I’m so glad that you’re save!’ the figure says. When the figure is close to me I see that it is a kid. He’s around 13 years old. The kid wraps his arms around my neck and he buries his face in my fur. ‘I thought I was going to lose you..’ The kid says, crying. I put my head softly on his shoulder and let it rest there as a way to comfort the kid. ‘Thanks amar..’ The kid says, still softly crying.
Lupus_arctos
Admin
Lupus_arctos

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The life of an arctic wolf   The life of an arctic wolf Emptydo jan 16 2014, 12:35

Suddenly we hear footsteps At the entrance of the cave. ‘Where has that wolf fled to? We will get him and make sure he can’t cause any problems for is anymore!’ I hear one man say. ‘But chief... What about your son? Ever since we said to the people that we were going to hunt down the wolf.. Well... no-one saw your son since then.’ Another voice said. ‘Yes I know that! I don’t understand where that kid has run off to this time..’ The first voice answered. “That must be the chief than.” I thought. We kept still in the very back of the cave until all men were gone.

We still didn’t move until we couldn’t hear anything anymore. I slowly walked towards the entrance of the low cave and looked out to of it. The good news was that the humans were all gone and no trace of them was to be seen. The bad news however was that the snowstorms were worse than before and it wouldn’t be a good idea to go out. At least it wouldn’t be good for the kid. And because he saved my life I thought that I owed it to him to stay by him until the snowstorm was over and he could go where he wanted. I walked back to the kid who was sitting on the ground, shaking from the cold. ‘Oooh Amar.. I’m.. so co-old..’ He said shivering. I pointed my paw towards him and then I put it hard on the ground. ‘Do you.. want me t-to s-s-stay?’ He asked. I nodded my head and turned around. As soon as I was out of the cave I began to run. I gathered as much wood from nearby trees as I could before I ran back to the cave again. When I returned to the cave it was already getting dark and the sun was about to set. With my mouth full of twigs and branches of wood I walked into the cave. I dropped the wood in front of the kid and looked at him. “Please tell me you can do something with this. You do have some survival skills right? A lot of young kids around here have at least some basic survival skills..” I thought. The kid looked at me when I dropped the wood in front of him and smiled. ‘Thanks Amaruq.’ The kid said with a smile. The kid arranged the twigs and branches in a pile and he pulled out two firestones. With the two firestones the kid lighted the branches on fire. As soon as the fire was lit the kid stored the firestones away and he moved closer to the fire. I walked around the fire and lay behind the kid. My head and tail were resting on the kid his lap and the rest of my body was close to his back to keep that warm. After a while the kid began to pet my head which gave me a somehow familiar feeling.
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The life of an arctic wolf   The life of an arctic wolf Empty

The life of an arctic wolf
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Wolf's Rain

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
cursedsoul forum :: verhalen :: verhalen-
Ga naar: