cursedsoul forum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

forum voor iedereen die van manga en anime houd X3

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Feudal Adventure

Ga naar beneden 
2 plaatsers
AuteurBericht
Lupus_arctos
Admin
Lupus_arctos

Aantal berichten : 546
Registratiedatum : 05-06-13
Leeftijd : 28

Feudal Adventure Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Feudal Adventure   Feudal Adventure Emptyvr feb 07 2014, 03:50

Characters:
                Feudal era:
Kouga, Leader of the eastern wolf demon tribe.
Ginta & hakkaku, Team members of Kouga.
Kouga’s pack.
Roukan, Deceased member of the pack, Kouga’s former best friend.
                Future:

Caiden, Human, reincarnation of Roukan.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
http://cursedsoul.forumaction.net
Lupus_arctos
Admin
Lupus_arctos

Feudal Adventure Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Feudal Adventure   Feudal Adventure Emptyvr feb 07 2014, 03:51

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

‘Are you coming back with us, Kouga?’ Ginta asks. Their leader ignores the question and looks in silent at the memorial stone in front of him. ‘Kouga... We all loved him. He was a great person, always there for others.’ Ginta said. ‘You know that his body had to go to the wolf demon graveyard. So everything we could do was to honour him with this memorial stone.’ Hakkaku continued. ‘I... I know guys.. I just can’t believe he is actually dead..’ Kouga said. ‘Just leave me alone for a while. I’ll be fine.’ Kouga looked at his team and they nodded. ‘We will go back to the pack. Don’t take too long.’ They both said before running back to the rest.
‘Why... I could protect the others. And yet you had to die...’ Kouga said with a sigh. ‘Roukan.. You were my best friend.. It shouldn’t have been you.’ He said. Tears started to form in Kouga’s eyes. ‘Roukan..’ He said while softly crying. He sat by the memorial stone for a while without saying anything.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Finally! It’s Friday again!” Caiden thought. He was sitting at the table eating his breakfast. He had already showered and packed his back for school so he was ready to go to school for the last day this week. Almost immediately after he finished his breakfast there was some knocking on the door. He walked over to the front door and when he opened the door he saw his friends standing before him. ‘Hey Caiden, ready to go to school?’ They asked him. ‘Yes I’m ready. Just let me grab my bag.’ He walked back towards the living room and grabbed his bag which was still lying on the floor. ‘Bye mom, I’m going to school.’ He said. With his bag hanging of one shoulder he walked back to his friends. ‘Alright let’s go.’ He said. He walked out of the door and closed it behind him. With his friends he began the way to school.

After a while one of his friends said: ‘Say Caiden.. Are you up for a adventure? We were thinking about going to the Higurashi house after school. Everyone is talking about the strange things happening there. So what do you say, want to check it out?’ ‘Sounds wonderful guys. But I’m afraid I have to decline.’ He said. He heard to tales about the Higurashi shrine. People sometimes disappear there, or that is what the stories said. And frankly he didn’t want to be one of them. ‘Aaww Caiden... Come on. It will be fun. And completely harmless. You know that they are just stupid ghost stories.’ One of his friends answered. ‘Those stories must come from somewhere guys. And think about the name of that well. “Bone-eaters well” That should say enough by itself don’t you think?’ Caiden said. His friends all sighed of disappointment at the same time. The rest of the way to school was filled with just normal chit chat.

Laatst aangepast door Lupus_arctos op vr feb 07 2014, 16:40; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
FrostWolfChieftain
Admin
FrostWolfChieftain

Aantal berichten : 522
Leeftijd : 30

Feudal Adventure Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Feudal Adventure   Feudal Adventure Emptyvr feb 07 2014, 16:33

leuk verhaal ^_^
very interesting c:
http://bloodnale.deviantart.com/
Lupus_arctos
Admin
Lupus_arctos

Feudal Adventure Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Feudal Adventure   Feudal Adventure Emptyvr feb 07 2014, 16:36

thanks X3
Gesponsorde inhoud

Feudal Adventure Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Feudal Adventure   Feudal Adventure Empty

Feudal Adventure
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
cursedsoul forum :: verhalen :: verhalen-